Friday, November 30, 2012

Little Crawfish

Avery is growing so fast I can hardly believe it.  She is getting really good at sitting on her own.  She has also mastered the skill of rolling from her back to her stomach.  Unfortunately she has not figured out how to get back over.  This is the source of much frustration for her.  I don't think she means to roll over most of the time, she just can't help herself, and then she's stuck.  Oh, well she usually makes the best of the situation.  She is really good at turning in a circle with her little pot belly as the pivot.  She tries to use her hands to get somewhere but she pushes back and gets farther away from what she was going for.  Here in the south they call that "crawfish-ing".  Anyway, I try not to laugh too hard at her frustrations.  She'll have it figured out in no time, then what will I do?  Baby-proof the apartment, that's what.



She is also very vocal.  She likes to talk and "sing".  My favorite part of this video is her face at the very end.  Like she isn't sure if she said to much.  I know that feeling.



She is already sitting up pretty well too.  It is fun, but I have to watch her or she will tip over.



1 comment:

Becca said...

So fun! She's a cutie. I watched these videos with Calder, and he kept wanting to watch them over and over again! I think we ended up watching each one at LEAST 5 times.