Saturday, January 28, 2012

I had every intention of blogging at the beginning of January as soon as we got back from our trip to Utah. But the pictures would not upload and what good is a post without pictures? I have too many of those posts anyway. And now I realize that January is almost over!

December was a really crazy month for us, as I'm sure it was for everyone. It started with Tyler in the thick of finals. I think he had 15 all together with classes and labs. It is nice to have one more semester behind us! December was pretty slow for me at work since people are taking their vacations and trying to get Christmas shopping done instead of working out. It was nice to have some time to get caught up on things though. And it was also nice that I could take breaks when I needed to.
We went to Cache Valley this year to see my family. It was really nice, even though it was freezing cold! (I guess we got used to the Houston weather, but I think 10 degrees is cold for anyone)

There was a pretty good inversion going on the first couple days we were there. The hoarfrost made everything very beautiful. It was fun to see, although snow would have been nice too.

Not even the spider webs were spared.
We got to make a trip to SLC to see the lights on temple square which is always nice. Especially since we got to meet up with our friends Robert and Melissa.



We are having a hard time smiling in this one because it was so cold. :)
And of course our good news. That made the whole trip a lot more fun because we had a secret ant then we got to tell it! I am due July 12th and so far I am doing just fine.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Cute pictures!! Congrats! That's awesome :-)