Monday, January 24, 2011

When it Rains it Pours

I can't believe the rain here sometimes. It has been coming down hard most of the day. So I thought it would be a good time for me to update our blog.
We had a great time in Las Vegas for Christmas. (Unfortunately we forgot to take our camera) We went shooting, and water skiing, hung out with family and all that good stuff. I also learned how do dip chocolates the Wyatt style. Sorry, I ate them all or I would offer to let you sample them. :)
Since we've been back in Houston time has really flown by. I can't believe it is almost February. I have been working on Tyler's quilt. I had the squares cut out before Christmas to give to him as a gift. After Christmas it didn't take long to get the pieces together. Now I just need to figure out how to finish it! I am thinking about putting on a border before I do the edge. If you have any advise let me know.

I have two job interviews this week and both look promising. I will let you know how it goes. Tyler will be starting his first week of tests this semester after this week so wish him luck with that.

1 comment:

Amelia Brame said...

Your quilt looks awesome! And congrats about the interviews! I hope they go well :)