Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pictures

Okay, I finally got the pictures to load on our computer. So here they are for your viewing pleasure.

We got this cute video of the happy deer just before we moved. I wanted to make sure you all got to see it. This is our stuff piled in the living room.

On the way to Texas. I took a couple pictures like this because I couldn't get over the fact that there are NO mountains, or hills, or anything really. But I won't post all the pictures, I think you get the idea.

This is the Houston skyline. Pretty crazy to be in a big city.
This little guy was our guard toad. He lived outside our front door and ate all the bugs. But one day he disapeared. We suspect that he was kidnapped by some of the kids that live in the complex. Needless to say we miss him. Sorry, I never got a really good picture.

No comments: