Thursday, January 21, 2010

Takin' it Easy

Tyler has started school, but it isn't to busy this semester. We have both had more time to relax. We are both looking for jobs too. I have had several interviews and I'm waiting to hear back from one that would be really great, so hopefully it works out. I will let you know.

I also got a new calling in the ward. I am now working with the 12 and 13 year olds (Beehives) in the young women. It has been a lot of fun. The girls are great and so are the other leaders.

If you haven't heard yet, Tyler was accepted to the Southern California College of Optometry and it looks like that is where we will be going. His orientation will start around the 15 of August so we will be here until then most likely. That is all the news we have right now but I'll let you know if anything new comes up.

3 comments:

Lisa Puga said...

yay for you guys!

Dominoe said...

I love that you mentioned your calling to YW in your "Takin' it Easy" post! My experience with YW is totally opposite! haha! But I love it - I'm sure you will too and the girls will love you! Tell Tyler congrats! (I'm so glad I've met him - I think he's great, by the way. You guys seem perfect for each other!)

Mrs. Evans said...

Wooo hoo! Congrats!! =) Kali