Friday, September 18, 2009

The Latest

We've had a busy semester so far. I'm teaching a lot of classes, and finishing up my requirements for graduation. I am just getting my data analyzed so that I can report what was found. It will be interesting to see if anything came of it. Tyler just finished taking his Optometry Admission Test (OAT) so that is one big stress that is past now.

The leaves up here are just starting to change colors. It is beautiful. I will try to get some pictures as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey, I didn't know Tyler was going into optometry! That's what Loren was thinking before he decided to do medicine...and now he's doing ophthalmology. Eyes are cool, what can I say? :) Good luck in these busy times...looks like there's a lot of excitement on the horizon for you guys!