Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hiking in Our Back Yard


Last weekend on Memorial day we decided to take a little hike and check out the trail behind our back yard. It took us about 15 minutes to get to this pretty spot called Stewart Falls. It was pretty busy because it was a holiday, but it was still a pretty spot. So if you ever want a short pretty hike you can come and visit us.

We also got a chance to BBQ this weekend, which was fun even with just the two of us. It is so peaceful and beautiful up here in our forest. Tyler grilled chicken, potatoes and asparagus, it was all really good. He is becoming a grill master!

2 comments:

Lisa Puga said...

Beautiful pics. I love Stewart Falls. We hiked there on the last day of our honeymoon. It would be fun to do a BBQ with you guys sometime, though we might not be in town until Christmas. Hmmm, cold BBQ, maybe next summer. love ya

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Oh my goodness! I just noticed the picture! We just went there on vacation. We took the long hike that kicked our butts. I wish I noticed this sooner. I'm sure my parent's would have come and visited (The Massey's).