Sunday, November 2, 2008

My big news for this week is that I finally get to have my proposal meeting for my thesis project. That means that I get to start recruiting for my study, and get things moving forward. For those of you that may not know, I am doing a study about improving physical activity levels in LDS families. We are going to look at the affect Family Home Evening has on physical activity by using pedometers to measure before and after. I'll be looking for LDS families with at least two kids between six and 18 living at home. So if you know anyone who would be interested, or if your family is interested let me know. Otherwise, wish me luck!

3 comments:

Briana said...

That sounds really interesting. I would totally participate but seeing as I don't have a family yet I can't. Good luck finding people though. You might have Tyler talk to Steve Turley...he might participate. Good luck!

Lisa Puga said...

Did you talk to my folks? It's sounds like something my mom would love to do.

Becky said...

Megan - that´s great that you´re finally getting to to that! I hope the proposal goes well. I know you´ve worked hard so I´m sure it´ll be great!